Re: 2.4 Cd's

[bcc to Betsy, Theo]

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, dsando wrote:

> Hey, I just received my 2.4 CD's (In a very timely manner, ordered them
> less than a week ago) and just wanted to say they look great!  Theo and
> the rest have done a very good job! Keep up the great work.
> D. Sando

Thanks for the encouragement.  We haven't been perfect with everyone's
order due to the immense volume at the outset, and we have actually been
sold out for a while, but the 2nd printing is expected tomorrow, and we'll
get the second backlog out as soon as possible.  Then we should be able to
establish a consistant pattern and fast turn around.

Yours was shipped from our US depot near Portland, Maine.

Austin
Computer Shop of Calgary