Re: postfix port/package

There was a last-minute change in the release schedule, in order
to coordinate the software release with press publicity.

The software will appear on-line late Sunday evening, for some
definition of time zone.

In addition, errata and mailing list information will be made
available on the web via www.postfix.org.

	Wietse

David O'Brien: