OpenBSD Installation(again)

I know I've posted this problem a million times and I'm sorry. This time I
think that I actually have enough information. I have an Acer Aspire with an
upgraded HD and  24 MB RAM -The disk geometries are below. When I try to
install OpenBSD 2.3, I boot off the disk with the image floppy23.fs on it.
After scrolling through all of the system information, i get to the prompt for
shell and hit enter. I select Install out of the choices Install, Upgrade, and
Shell. It asks me if I want to procede and I say "y". After selecting the
default terminal type, it asks me what disk to install to. In that step, there
are no disks listed and if I enter wd0 it says that the file system is full
and it can't write. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? If I need to
supply more information just let me know. I've attached all of the disk
geometries because AOL won't let me have a super long message.
wd0c at isa0 port 0x1f0-0xf7 irq 14
atapibus at wdc0
acd0 at atapibus0 drive1 :<OTI-SCYLLA       V1.10> ATAPI 5/cdrom removable
wdc_atapi_intr: unknown phase 1
wdc_atapi_intr: unknown phase 1
wdc_atapi_intr: unknown phase 1
acd0:cant MODE SENSE: acd_get_mode failed
wd0 at wdc drive 0:<Maxtor 83500D4>
wd0: 3339MB,7237 cyl, 15 head, 63 sec, 512 bytes/sec (256K cache)
wd0: using 16-sector 16-bit pio transfers, lba addressing
wdc1 at isa0 port 0x170-0x177 irq 15
atapibus1 at wdc1
wd1 at wdc drive 0: <M1614TA>
wd1:1040MB, 2114 cyl, 16 head, 63 sec, 512 bytes/sec (64K cache)
wd1:using 16-sector 16-bit pio transfers, lba addressing