OBSD 2.4 installation

Hi all,

I've installed an OpenBSD 2.4 on an Intel Pentium 200 machine.  This
machine has been running OpenBSD 2.3, until I received my 2.4 and
decided to install over my 2.3.  Upon rebboting, I received this error
message:

pctr: 586-class performance counters and user-level cycle counter
enabled
dkcsum: sd0 matched BIOS disk 80
rootdev=0x0 rrotdev=0x300 rawdev=0x302
panic: cannot open disk, 0x0/0x300, error 6
Stopped at     _Debugger+0x4:     leave
ddb>

Can somebody tell me what is wrong with my installation?

Mohd. Rizal Othman           |  Tel: 603-9665000 x 4010
Systems Engineer             |  my $os =~ s/Windows/UNIX/:
MIMOS BHD                    |  Get out of the Windows, get into the
real world