Re: installboot problems

Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Richard Holland:
> I have a rather interesting problem
>
> 2.3/i386:
>
> I have 1 openbsd partition (partition 0) start: 0 end: 1333394
> and 1 win32 start: 133395 end: 7084665
partition _MUST_ start at 1st (not 0th) cylinder.
so, you are ovewriting your mbr w/ you primary boot, no wonder
you are having problems...
and this is documented, and this is not _default_ settings...

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)