Redirection question

Hi all,

I'm experimenting with ipnat.  I have an OBSD machine acting as a FW and
gateway to an internal network with unregistered IPs.  I've configured
some machines inside the internal network to accept connections from the
outside through port redirection on OBSD.  For access control on the
internal machines, I used tcp wrapper.  This scheme works as long as the
internal machines are UNIX based.  But on Windows-based machines I am
not aware of any scheme that can emulate tcp wrapper.

Is there any other way I can achieve this but with certain controls on
who can access the service.

Thanks.

Mohd. Rizal Othman           |  Tel: 603-9665000 x 4010
Systems Engineer             |  my $os =~ s/Windows/UNIX/:
MIMOS BHD                    |  Get out of the Windows, get into the
real world