/etc/remote

Hello there,

I have a sparc 5 hanging off /dev/tty00 of my OpenBSD box and I want to be
able to tip(1) into it.

Using the following entry i get a connection and can see everything that is
going on and can send a break to drop it to the PROM but I can't send a
return.

Does anyone have an entry that would work?

/etc/remote entry:

tty00:\
        :dv=/dev/tty00:br#9600:el=^U^C^R^O^D^S^Q:ie=%$:oe=^D:

Thanks,

Joe

p.s. Any idea how long its going to take to deliver the OpenBSD cd's to
London? I want to destroy the SunOS 5.5.1 installation on my sparc with
extreme prejudice.

--
joe@hole-in-the.net      || http://black.hole-in-the.net/joe
http://messages.to/aFish || http://i.am/aFish