Re: How to change the booting device order

Sir:
	The question is bios find the 1542 first, then map the two disk
attached to it as hd0 and hd1, then ncr, hd2. But kernel probe the ncr
first, marked hd2 as sd0 and hd0, hd1 as sd1, sd2.
	Everything is a mess, that's why I need to let kernel use 1542
first to be accord with the bios, is there any methods?

-Nathan