Re: wicontrol question

>It may be easier, but it's still insecure. Airsnort is a slow exploit,
but
>there are much faster WEP cracking schemes around now.
>
>Even though I know no one is going to spend ages trying to crack me,
there's
>something about running OpenBSD that makes you want to leave nothing to
>chance.

My point is that its way easier to do WEP than IPSec, since the guy was
saying something to the effect of "I haven't got IPSec working yet so
I'm not even going to bother with WEP right now."  Maybe I misunderstood
what he was saying.  Regardless, you still should have SOME sort of
layer2 protection, otherwise anyone could very easily DOS your WLAN by
poison ARPing all your machines.

-Bo Byrd