Finding some UPS which works with OpenBSD

Hi all:

I want to buy a UPS system to protect my server machines against power
faults. My servers run openbsd so I would like to find some UPS system
which work with openbsd. Looking the mailling list archives I have found
some info about this topic but no one point me to some good UPS system. My
question is: is there anyone who is using some UPS system with his openbsd
machine? I know that exist some package (basically nut) which was created
to do this kind of things but I would like to know your experiences with
this topic.