Re: email

Your pf settings have no affect over netscape mail if you are getting a
Access Denied error.  If you were getting a timeout etc. error, then yes
you can eye up your pf ruleset, but since your not, you don't have to
worry with it.  Make sure 100% that the settings are correct, etc.  Then
try a another mail client.  Fetchmail would work great for testing
purposes.  Are you trying to send email, or recieve it anyways?  I am
assuming you are trying to recieve your email over a POP3 connection.
Anyways, try a different mail client on the openbsd machine, then report
back...

-josh