Re: Strange group inheritance in +t directories (3.1-Stable)

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 01:33:09PM -0400, vmz@berlin.darkmaze.com said:
> No, suid/sguid directories are not discussed in any of those pages. Nor is
it
> discussed in setmode(3) or stat(2).

If you'd followed the suggested links in those man pages (specifically
sticky(8)), you would have found the information you're looking for.

(Which Todd already posted.)
--
-= Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net =-
  GPG key CB33CCA7 has been revoked; I am now 5537F527