Re: linux emulation

begin  electrogrammati illius Paul de Weerd

>On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 12:05:58AM +0001, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>| >  4630 mprime   EMUL  "svr4"
>|
>| Try elf2olf.
>
>(who comes up with these names ;)
>
>`elf2olf -o linux mprime` fixes the 'svr4'-problem. Unfortunately, the
>program keeps giving me (LOADS and LOADS of) SIGILL's .

Then the programme is broken or uses features not yet in the
linuxulation (it is mostly 2.2 with some features of 2.4 - try a
binary for deadrat 6.2 or so). Or use the FreeBSD one.

-Thorsten
--
Never argue with an idiot, luser or Administrator. They pull you down
to their level, then beat you with experience.	-- seen in d.a.s.r