Re: FC: Canada's justice minister preparing bill to limit encryption

> Where can we contact our Justice minister to refer her to some
> good information on the subject.

Minister of Justice:

  The Honourable Anne McLellan, Minister of Justice and Attorney
  General of Canada
  284 Wellington Street
  Ottawa, Ontario
  K1A 0H8 Canada

Privacy Commissioner:

  George Radwanski, Privacy Commissioner of Canada
  112 Kent Street
  Ottawa, Ontario
  K1A 1H3 Canada

P.S. You don't have to be a Canadian to be heard by the Canadian
Government.  Note that the project lead Theo de Raadt, the main
development CVS repository, and the main distribution site are
located in Canada.