help people to be more aware of the Amazon.com deal,
as well as making it easier to find for those who
already know, to put a link for it on the main page.
The link should take you to a page at openbsd.org
describing the deal you have and an important note
to make sure the openbsdA tag on the URL, when you go
from the OBSD site to theirs, stays in the URL.
If for some reason it is not wanted on the main page
then I would  suggest putting the link I described
on the donations.html page.

Thanks for your attention.

Bob

Visit these sites today