Re: US Congress already discussing bans on strong crypto (fwd)

Dear Eric:

   For the most part it IS Americans discussing the issues of
Crypto on the list. I live 120 miles North of NYC and have
many friends who were exposed to the Toxic dust.

What i fear is that the Terrorists not only killed 20,000 people,
but that they killed Civil Liberties in the US. Everybody, but the
few Strong Civil libertarians in the US are ready to give up their
Civil Liberties for percieved safety.

I'm scared of the potential for more terrorism and i'm afraid for the
loss of Liberties in the US.

                            Marina -- Dropping back into silence

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, Eric Zylstra wrote:
> Out of consideration for those Americans on this list, can we end this
> thread?
>
> Please.
>
> Eric Zylstra
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase
 a little temporary Safety, deserve neither
 Liberty nor Safety."

- Benjamin Franklin