[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Xorg crash with xf86-video-intel-2.7.0
- To: freebsd-x11_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Xorg crash with xf86-video-intel-2.7.0
- From: "Wilkinson, Alex" <alex_(_dot_)_wilkinson_(_at_)_dsto_(_dot_)_defence_(_dot_)_gov_(_dot_)_au>
- Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 10:50:16 +0800
- Mail-followup-to: freebsd-x11_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organisation: Defence Science Technology Organisation
0n Fri, May 08, 2009 at 10:20:05AM -0500, Robert Noland wrote:
>On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 18:10 +0400, Denis Shaposhnikov wrote:
>> #3 0x285f21eb in _fence_emit_internal ()
>Whatever your configuration is, it is trying to use UXA and DRI, which
>won't work. You need to set Option "AccelMethod" "EXA".
OK, what is the difference between UXA and EXA ?
IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.
freebsd-x11_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-x11-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"