Re: Radeon 9250 DRM in 7.2-RELEASE

--On Monday, May 04, 2009 12:41:16 -0500 Steve Polyack <korvus_(_at_)_comcast_(_dot_)_net> wrote:

I upgraded my workstation (via source) to 7.2-RELEASE from 7.1-RELEASE
about a day ago.  After the upgrade procedure, I'm having no luck with
using DRM in X11.  It worked fine before and gave reasonable
performance.  Now when I start up X with DRI enabled, both of my screens
display garbage.  The mouse pointer is also not visible.

I'm using a PCI Radeon 9250.  I can get more details if necessary.  I
can also try to revert the kernel DRM module code to 7.1.