Re: Building Modular Xorg

On Nov 9, 2006, at 2:09 PM, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:

So I managed to clone the ports tree... First I had to grab the latest
ports tarball from the FreeBSD ftp server and build git from that.
Apparently the version of git from the 6.1 release is unable to
successfully clone the tree.

However, I now have a new problem when building xorg:

===>  Building for xf86-input-calcomp-1.1.0

Yeah, most of the input drivers are broken after latest inputproto update to 1.4 as I said in my latest mail to the list.

I'll try to fix them in the afternoon.

--
Florent Thoumie
flz_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org