[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Building Modular Xorg
- To: Adam K Kirchhoff <adamk_(_at_)_voicenet_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: Building Modular Xorg
- From: Florent Thoumie <flz_(_at_)_xbsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:03:07 +0000
- Cc: freebsd-x11_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On Nov 9, 2006, at 2:09 PM, Adam K Kirchhoff wrote:
So I managed to clone the ports tree... First I had to grab the
ports tarball from the FreeBSD ftp server and build git from that.
Apparently the version of git from the 6.1 release is unable to
successfully clone the tree.
However, I now have a new problem when building xorg:
===> Building for xf86-input-calcomp-1.1.0
Yeah, most of the input drivers are broken after latest inputproto
update to 1.4 as I said in my latest mail to the list.
I'll try to fix them in the afternoon.
freebsd-x11_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-x11-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"