[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[RESEND] Reminder: That BSD thing, you know, yeah, that one...
- To: manchester_(_at_)_bsdgroups_(_dot_)_org_(_dot_)_uk
- Subject: [RESEND] Reminder: That BSD thing, you know, yeah, that one...
- From: Paul Robinson <paul_(_at_)_iconoplex_(_dot_)_co_(_dot_)_uk>
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:20:42 +0000
- Cc: freebsd users <freebsd-users_(_at_)_uk_(_dot_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>, freebsd-user-groups_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
[It looks like this didn't head out last time. Apologies if it did
land in the right places and this is a duplicate]
Just a reminder that this very evening a small group of geeky, pointy-
hatted, t-shirt loving Unix fools shall be gathering in a corner of
the public house known to all as The Briton's Protection.
Located on Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, it will serve host
to the Manchester BSD User Group Thingy-Ma-Jig today the 7th
November, because as any fule kno, tis the first Tuesday of the month.
"Things" will commence at approximately 7pm-7:30pm, with a fizzling
out of proceedings anticipated around 9pm-9:30pm. I, for one, will be
bailing at 9 on the dot. Others may wish to continue their perverted
talk of OpenBSD releases until much later into the night.
freebsd-user-groups_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-user-groups-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org