Re: USB Keyboard - Extra function or 'media' keys

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:36:46 -0400
Christopher Sean Hilton <chris_(_at_)_vindaloo_(_dot_)_com> wrote:

> I cannot get the keys to show up in xev.

Strange.
I'm sorry, but then I'm all out of suggestions.

FYI, I also have a wireless Logitech keyboard (usb), the "Cordless
Desktop EX110", but when I connect the usb receiver of that to a machine
which already have a keyboard (PS/2 in this case) input from both
keyboards stop (ie. nothing happens when I press keys on either
keyboard) and I have to unplug the usb receiver to regain control of my
existing keyboard.

This makes it a bit difficult for me to test if I can get zev to
recognize multimedia keys on that keyboard. :-)
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,