[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: freebsd-standards_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: project's webpage
- From: Roman Bogorodskiy <novel_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:24:50 +0000
- Cc: mike_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org
I'd like to update the status board at http://www.freebsd.org/projects/c99/
But before starting to work on that I want to know the following thing:
"Project Plan" says development happens on 5-CURRENT and then stuff get
merged into 4.x. I barely bevieve we are going to MFC something standarts
related into 4.x. Should not we have 7.x/6.x/5.x" now instead of "5.x/4.x"?
Not sure for 5.x in the first case though...
freebsd-standards_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-standards-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"