[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Porting FreeBSD to Niagara
- To: freebsd-sparc64_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org, joshua_(_dot_)_pincus_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com
- Subject: Porting FreeBSD to Niagara
- From: Kip Macy <kip_(_dot_)_macy_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:07:07 -0800
- Reply-to: kmacy_(_at_)_fsmware_(_dot_)_com
Seeing another hypervisor become available is quite exciting. I'm sure the
FreeBSD community would love to have any help you can provide in getting
FreeBSD up and going on the sun4v.
Sun is already being quite helpful in providing hardware and Yahoo will also
be hosting a couple of boxes to facilitate a port. The device models should
be available shortly. Unfortunately, the domaining API won't be publicly
available for a couple of months. I don't think it will be that much work to
get FreeBSD up as an unprivileged guest.
freebsd-sparc64_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-sparc64-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org