[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
sparc64/91882: Ultra 10 mouse/keyboard
- To: freebsd-gnats-submit_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: sparc64/91882: Ultra 10 mouse/keyboard
- From: Eric Smith <arcain_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:38:36 GMT
- Resent-date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 20:40:11 GMT
- Resent-from: FreeBSD-gnats-submit_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org (GNATS Filer)
- Resent-message-id: <200601162040.k0GKeBh9032163@freefall.freebsd.org>
- Resent-reply-to: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, Eric Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-to: freebsd-sparc64_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org
>Synopsis: Ultra 10 mouse/keyboard
>Arrival-Date: Mon Jan 16 20:40:10 GMT 2006
>Originator: Eric Smith
Installed FreeBSD on an Sun Ultra 10.
The keyboard works fine in console, but I can't seem to find a mouse driver that works. I've googled and looked in the forums/etc and find reference to "sunmouse" but can't seem to locate it anywhere.
This problem also crosses over to xwindows (both xorg and xfree86) where neither the keyboard or the mouse work due to a lack of drivers for either.
I know you don't supply support for the xwindows platforms, but I figured I'd give it a shot since you've probably heard of this problem before.
freebsd-sparc64_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-sparc64-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org