Re: jumping to kernel entry at 0xc0048000 error on boot cd for spacr64

    mb> So, I beleave that 220R´s console dont work. but i dont know
    mb> how to test it in OBP.

you probably already know this, but the way you make sun hardware use
the serial console is to unplug the keyboard.

I also have a mirror of a Sun hardware reference manual

 http://web.ivy.net/~carton/sun-feh-2_1/

from which you should be able to get console cable wiring diagrams and
stuff.