Resource allocation

Hi all

  I have some problem with the resources like the "Memory and the CPU usuage" when i run a "Process Stress test" of the LTP suite on the 5.4 FreeBSD. When i run the test , i see the that CPU Utilization is 99% and also it takes up a lot of memory too. After i stopped the test, i see that the processess are still running and the resources(the memory was still locked) hasn't been released. So I had to reboot the box.

  Is this is BUG in FreeBSD or some other problem.Help me out to resolve this issue

  Thanks
  Kumaresh