You have received an electronic postcard.

   Hello friend !
   You have just received a postcard from someone who cares about you!
   This is a part of the message:
   "Hy there! It has been a long time since I haven´t heared about you!
   I´ve just found out about this service from Claire, a friend of mine
   who also told me that..."
   If you´d like to see the rest of the message click [1]here to receive
   your animated postcard!
   Thank you for using www.postcard1000.com ´s services !!!
   Please take this opportunity to let your friends hear about us by
   sending them a postcard from our collection !