[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: anybody know about a 3.01 package *With* browser?
- To: Manolis Kiagias <sonic2000gr_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: anybody know about a 3.01 package *With* browser?
- From: Glen Barber <glen_(_dot_)_j_(_dot_)_barber_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:17:13 -0400
- Cc: FreeBSD Mailing List <freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=2+jy4kqebaJa9cXo+53VKwXVZery560sCiIONIl6z+o=; b=KDeUE65mHME0aoJiwmQElcLIEMOewQggZnaMYgkv5+Kh1LljKuCyTyTOmKWyFevfvz eXlJSgB21vB7CfYNK6XOMJgFFPsa4bRSz4rSRG/nN48+jFNd/6G/6sZmOCWqlg13gZkS JTnhesqeJEYRtnJypFIJTlVO2R932sU5x/bOg=
On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 4:14 PM, Manolis Kiagias <sonic2000gr_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> wrote:
> My tinderbox machine (see ports-mgmt/tinderbox and
> http://tinderbox.marcuscom.com/README.html) builds this in 8 hours
> (assuming the distfiles are already available locally). It is a modest
> 2.5Ghz P4 with 2G RAM and plenty of disk space. I am also using ccache.
> I would be glad to make these packages available somewhere (this machine
> is constantly building packages anyway), but I don't have this kind of
> space available anywhere. If people care enough though, I could probably
> create a torrent.
If you need a place to host this, I have plenty of space available on
my site. I don't, however, have anything *on* my site. (I've been
redeveloping it, and haven't uploaded any content yet.)
If you want space to host this package, drop me an email off-list.
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org