[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mouse doesn't work in Gnome after install
- To: <freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Mouse doesn't work in Gnome after install
- From: Joe Tseng <joe_tseng_(_at_)_hotmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:35:57 -0400
- Importance: Normal
I'm still a FreeBSD newbie so I'm still feeling my way around... Got two mouse problems:
1. I just installed FreeBSD 7 on a laptop and got Gnome running. The mouse works with the trackpad but not the USB mouse.
2. I just installed FreeBSD 7 as a VMWare Server guest and got Gnome running. The mouse doesn't work at all.
Are these issues related? What do I do now?
Get thousands of games on your PC, your mobile phone, and the web with Windows®.
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org