Re: Posible SATA driver bug

I have a freebsd 7 on a MSI k9n6g motherboard based on Nvidia MCP61.
The problem is if i connect a second hard drive to the sata controller
online, i got 89% of my CPU used by interrupt (systat -pigs shows

you did atacontrol detach and atacontrol attach on that channel.

anyway - it may be BIOS problem, that set up the channel in strange way (or don't at all) without disk present at boot.