Re: USB mouse problems.

Yes but only if I connect the mouse after the boot process has finished.
If I have it connected during boot it's not found.
Moused is started but gives /dev/ums0 not found.

So if I want to use the mouse I have to leave it unconnected until I get
the login prompt and then connect the mouse.

Try a different usb port. On my box, only the two in the front work right.

   br - N :o)