[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: KDE4 libssl conflicts
- To: Chuck Swiger <cswiger_(_at_)_mac_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: KDE4 libssl conflicts
- From: Warren Liddell <shinjii_(_at_)_maydias_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:43:37 +1000
- Cc: kde-freebsd_(_at_)_kde_(_dot_)_org, freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
> You've got a mix of older and newer library versions, which makes me
> think that you are trying to do a partial upgrade of your ports after
> upgrading the FreeBSD base system to a newer version. You really need
> to rebuild all ports when doing that, or else you'll run into issues.
> However, the specific problem you mention should have been resolved by
> this change here:
> ...so please double-check that your ports tree has been updated to get
> this fix.
I did recently upgrade my base system from 6.3-STABLE to 7.0-STABLE, however,
i just re-ran a csup and ran portupgrade an tried a re-build of KDE4 with the
same error output.
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org