[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: All files on NFS4 mount are owned by 4294967294:4294967294
- To: mikeco <mikeco_(_at_)_asg_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: All files on NFS4 mount are owned by 4294967294:4294967294
- From: Kris Kennaway <kris_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 17:57:00 +0200
- Cc: freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
Where is it specified whether to use UDP or TCP for NFS clients? I never
explicitly set it to one or the other.
See the manpage. It defaults to UDP in 7.0 and older, although the
default will soon change to TCP mounts since UDP mounts are no longer
appropriate in most cases.
Kris Kennaway-3 wrote:
You could try TCP mounts in case they are less broken on the
server side. They are recommended anyway.
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org