Re: Windows > Unix volunteers

Hi there,

Pollywog:
On Thursday 26 June 2008 16:17:19 Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
Hello,

What is a good place to look for volunteers who would like to modify
Windows source code for an open source software. We have a programme
that changes wallpapers on your desktop but it is only available for
Windows.

Is the modification of Windows source code legal?

And yes,  I know that most of us are not lawyers here.

We have the source code and explicit permission of the original author of the software plus willingness to let others make good use of it.

Apart from that, not much more that we can offer :(

--
Zbigniew Szalbot
SGM Lifewords