[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Windows > Unix volunteers
- To: Pollywog <lists-fbsd_(_at_)_shadypond_(_dot_)_com>, User Questions <freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: Windows > Unix volunteers
- From: Zbigniew Szalbot <z_(_dot_)_szalbot_(_at_)_lc-words_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:07:11 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=lc-words.com; s=mainlcwords; t=1214546832; bh=04yFVvBeM3ZC/m+WCRVhTf0yZsGT+3GMoLz YY9cZBfA=; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type; b=0D8lhzPOZAciHLWQVxGFgnmIz9n O2kpq1eLx/z+5+igpq+82ShMKZzw+03SKiiRTDZNhkX87qqbLTp9Qs3qMV41VCck8by f+k4EPPXsIof+3edogBmZkL9fTc4SrzfBmQuZ1aDHje2pX66ajrAS5wsh2nd4hdimar XHBhDN80ng=
On Thursday 26 June 2008 16:17:19 Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
What is a good place to look for volunteers who would like to modify
Windows source code for an open source software. We have a programme
that changes wallpapers on your desktop but it is only available for
Is the modification of Windows source code legal?
And yes, I know that most of us are not lawyers here.
We have the source code and explicit permission of the original author
of the software plus willingness to let others make good use of it.
Apart from that, not much more that we can offer :(
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature