Re: Question about torrents via console

Steve Lake wrote:
Hi all. Ok, I'm curious of something. I've done torrents before via the graphical interface before, but I want to setup a way to download isos and various FOSS apps via bittorrent, but I want to do it via the console so I can start a torrent in screen and then walk away, allowing my server to finish the work without having to leave my main workstation running to do the work like I normally do. I'm using bittornado right now, and if there's a way to do this, I'd love to know how.

I have used net-p2p/ctorrent and net-p2p/rtorrent in the past and they have worked well. Both are console bittorrent clients. I am sure there are many others.

--
Chess Griffin
GPG Key:  0x0C7558C3