[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tagging email subject line with something like [fbsd-questions]
- To: Amarendra Godbole <amarendra_(_dot_)_godbole_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: Tagging email subject line with something like [fbsd-questions]
- From: Erik Norgaard <norgaard_(_at_)_locolomo_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 15:40:23 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Amarendra Godbole wrote:
I subscribe to many fbsd lists through gmail, and am not able to
visually detect which email was sent to which fbsd list. Is it
possible to add a tag in the subject line, something like, [fbsd-q],
or [fbsd-questions], or similar so that emails can be visually
Given that these lists have been around for a long time, was there a
discussion on this? If the idea of tagging was dropped, can someone
inform me about the rationale behind this decision? Thanks in advance!
For gmail you can create filters that add a label depending on the
to-address. I don't know how it works.
I think that's what you want - and it is likely much easier than trying to
take up the discussion...
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"