[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Outlook With FreeBSD IMAP
- To: "Garrett Cooper" <youshi10_(_at_)_u_(_dot_)_washington_(_dot_)_edu>
- Subject: Re: Outlook With FreeBSD IMAP
- From: "Juha Saarinen" <juhasaarinen_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 17:45:23 +1300
- Cc: freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=UvktpcjG71RRhSsknKqk2ZamENARjkW9rJcjloSNdlbTUupNhUaLkwq5MO6PeRsZOq10ASBOPhIQdNmH+FSeRTq0uEuxg9hZEMpZm9mqp+FSJrt7YppoWOyVj+lxtt/1O0LS/CvbFNRwzyCn8tNXlOI/CkrwgJlJJ9Ik1EOTOg0=
On 2/27/07, Garrett Cooper <youshi10_(_at_)_u_(_dot_)_washington_(_dot_)_edu> wrote:
Unforunately you (and many others on the list) have missed the point I
think. The OP said that he was stuck with outlook because of his pda
syncing, and there definitely isn't a means available (or at least a
good, popular one -- I know I'm inviting flames from KDE / Gnome
lovers..), in Unix for PDA syncing because everyone chooses Windows. Bleh..
Even OSX doesn't have a good mobile device syncing tool and it's
lightyears ahead of what Gnome and KDE have in some respects.
I wasn't responding to the OP, but to everyone else as Outlook appears
to be on-topic for FreeBSD-questions now :).
Agree about the PDA/phone syncing. It's a surprisingly useful thing to have.
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"