[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Transparent redirect to another interface ?
- To: Frank Bonnet <f_(_dot_)_bonnet_(_at_)_esiee_(_dot_)_fr>
- Subject: Re: Transparent redirect to another interface ?
- From: Chuck Swiger <cswiger_(_at_)_mac_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:50:46 -0800
- Cc: FreeBSD Questions <questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
On Feb 23, 2007, at 2:41 AM, Frank Bonnet wrote:
You can do other things, such as using ng_fec to perform "port
trunking", or using IPFW or some other thing to manually force
traffic out of the other interface, but it's unlikely to result in
Thanks for the infos , I'll try the port trunking if it is compatible
with Cisco switches ?
FEC is Cisco's protocol, yes.
I don't have much input about the problem you have recompiling
ng_fec, except that you might need to recompile the entire kernel and
not just a single module, especially if you've updated your source
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"