Re: Day Light Savings time changes on March 11

Mikel King wrote:
Just curious what is that status of this issue with the current version of FreeBSD? I am betting that it has already been taken care of ages ago, in which case I am curious how far back that might have been?

Thanks,
Mikel

I believe that was fairly recently decided, last six months sticks in my head. I'm probably wrong.

Since we are in Indiana we just had to convert all our servers to DST last summer. It was a chore because we have everything from FreeBSD 6.1 to Solaris Sparc 10s. I am seriously considering switching all of our NOCs to GMT and calling it a done deal. I am not convinced that the DST rules will not change again and playing catch up with politicians is not a good use of my techs time.

I noticed Yahoo switched to GMT. Is anyone else running all their servers on GMT?

DAve

Veterans?