How to install JRE in FreeBSD

hi,

Im new to FreeBSD environment and need to work with C++ using IDE Eclipse .

I came to know that inorder to install Eclipse,we should have JRE n our machine.I have downloaded JRE for FreeBSD but not able to get it installed since installation procedures are not given in that..

Can u please help me by sending the reply as fast as possible..

santhy