Re: [SOLVED] How to mount the squashfs file?

Lowell Gilbert wrote:

> ronggui <ronggui_(_dot_)_huang_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> writes:
>
>> Can FreeBSD 6.2 support this file? Thanks.
>
> No.  Nothing but Linux supports it.

Squashfs filesystems cannot be mounted on anything but Linux, however, the
Unsquashfs utility should compile and run under FreeBSD.  This can be used
to decompress Squashfs filesystems.  This isn't ideal, and I have considered
writing a kernel implementation of Squashfs for FreeBSD.

Phillip Lougher