Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio

Hello.
I need to know whether the
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
is supported by FreeBSD 7.0-CURRENT's snd_emu10kx(8)
driver. I do not know what kind of chipset this soundcard utilize. I made a mistake by purchasing a Soundblaster Audigy LS which isn't supported by the snd_emu10kx driverand is explicitely excluded, so I won't make a second mistake.

Thanks in advance,
Oliver