[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: GMail [and other free email] and these lists?
- To: User Questions <freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: Re: GMail [and other free email] and these lists?
- From: Gerard Seibert <gerard_(_at_)_seibercom_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:41:57 -0500
- Organization: Seibercom.NET
- Reply-to: User Questions <freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
On Monday February 12, 2007 at 02:50:24 (PM) Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
> Does this list automatically reject subscribers "free" email addresses?
> I would like to move over to Gmail to avoid all the spam coming in from
> the years of using this address, but I am not getting any response from
> the subscription request.
Besides the fact that GMail sucks is the added benefit that it will not
relay messages that you send to a mailing list back to you. That is not
a problem if you do not want to receive a copy of your posting. However,
it would be nice if Google left that decision up to you and not their
"I choose to ignore, of course, the fact that self-Googling
is perhaps the most narcissistic thing a person can do that doesn't
involve actually humping a mirror."
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org