[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PXEboot fails at kernel (text) loading
- To: Rob <spamrefuse_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Subject: Re: PXEboot fails at kernel (text) loading
- From: "Bruce M. Simpson" <bms_(_at_)_FreeBSD_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:20:53 +0000
- Cc: freebsd-stable_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org, freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
Argh. I had this same problem as recently as October, but I can't
remember exactly what caused this. When I went back and re-did things
according to 'man diskless' (and what Doug White told me in the first
place), it all worked.
Is it OK to have a double kernel read at the last
Any idea what's wrong here or what I could do to
further test what the actual problem is?
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org