atheros - Linksys WPC55AG causes system hangs periodically

Hello,

I've been having issues with a PCMCIA based atheros card (Linksys WPC55AG [ver 1.2]) where after some time the device causes the system to stop responding until I pop the card out. At that point I get the following error messages:

ath0: ath_reset: unable to reset hardware; hal status 3

I'm using the card on a Dell Latitude D600, and don't seem to have an issue with other PCMCIA cards.

I'm curious if others have experienced the same issue before?

Regards,
George