Re: Complete environment on top of /compat/linux

Pietro Cerutti wrote:
Hi list,
I'm starting off a new job where I'll be forced to work in a GNU/Linux
environment, and I thought that maybe there exists some way to just
chroot in /compat/linux and have a complete GNU/Linux environment at
disposal, without the need for a dual booting setup.

Any experiences or advices on doing such a thing?

Thanx in advance!

yes I chroot into /compat/linux all the time just make sure that you kldload linux first to make sure it's loaded first.