Re: Routing problem

Nothing?  You're able to arp 192.168.64.1 and 192.168.64.3, can you ping
them?

Since you have an RFC-1918 address on both the inside and the outside, I
assume you're running nat on this machine to translate internal machine
traffic.  It looks like you have all the routes you need, so my _guess_
at this point is that when the public address is up, the nat is preventing
traffic from going out that interface without being translated.  Once it
has a public address, it can't route properly on the 192.168.64/22 space.

Have a look at what you're using for nat.  If you can't see anything
obviously at odds, post your nat/firewall/related config.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.

No I can't ping them.
Just to be sure I switched off the natd... It's the same.
I want the FreeBSD box to connect to both - internet and 192.168.64/22
and the I'll think of the nat

--
George Vanev