[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Quick project, need help, happy to pay...
- To: questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Quick project, need help, happy to pay...
- From: gregb_(_at_)_west-third_(_dot_)_com
- Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:29:20 -0800 (PST)
Sorry if this is the wrong list, but this is the most basic of questions:
Can someone help me get a software package up and running?
The package: http://www.openemm.org/wiki/OpenEMM_Wiki_Home (these are the
installation instructions for Linux systems - I know others have gotten
the package running on FreeBSD, but there are no specific installation
instructions for that platform)
What I provide:
* A brand-spankin'-new FreeBSD 6.2 install
* SSH access (you may have to talk me through correct config - it was
(strangely!) not working after base install)
* A donation to FreeBSD or payment directly to you - your choice!
What you provide:
* Installation of the OpenEMM package
* A few tests to make sure it works
* An email address where I can PayPal your payment to
If interested, drop me a note directly (I'm not subscribed to the list),
along with an estimate of the cost and when you can get started. Some idea
of your experience (even a reference or two) would be grand as well.
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"
Visit your host, monkey.org