One hurdle left to switch

I'm chafing at the bit to get rid of Windows at home and move to FreeBSD. I've even got my wife convinced that she wouldn't have any more problems with KDE than she presently has with Windows. (Reality is she'd have less!)

There's just one problem. I can use gnucash to do my finances, but what do I use to do my taxes? Without that, I'm stuck on Windows ('cause I'm damn sure not going to do my taxes by hand!) I'd be willing to pay for a tax program that runs on FreeBSD. Is there one?

Paul Schmehl (pauls_(_at_)_utdallas_(_dot_)_edu)
Senior Information Security Analyst
The University of Texas at Dallas
http://www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/

Visit your host, monkey.org