[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
A VERY Strange Question.
- To: <freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org>
- Subject: A VERY Strange Question.
- From: "Grant Peel" <gpeel_(_at_)_thenetnow_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:18:49 -0500
- Organization: The Net Now
- Reply-to: Grant Peel <gpeel_(_at_)_thenetnow_(_dot_)_com>
SInce the inception of out company in 1998, we have been using FreeBSD exclusively, and will continue to use it and contribute where we can.
Due to many client requests, we may be forced into offering a Microsoft Server Solution as well.
I would like to discuss the MS setup with someone familiar with bot FreeBSD and Server 2003 for intigration reasons.
If people want, we can keep a thread on FreeBSD as others might be able to use some info.
Anyoneone willing to discuss on/off list?
freebsd-questions_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe_(_at_)_freebsd_(_dot_)_org"